Dom

Dom

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Yes i know i look young.....

As many of you guys know, yes i am 30 and yes i do look like i am in High School.

So today one of Jonathans friends mom came to pick him up and said hello in this very loud voice. You know those types of people that just talk way too loud like they are talking in front of an audience?

Anyways, i invite Mrs. Loud in and she says, "How old are you?" A little rude if you ask me but what are you going to do, some people have no manners. So me being the polite person that i am say, "30". Mrs. Loud respondes, ohh i thought you were the older sister in the house!

By now you would think that i would be used to these statements, but i guess not. I do realize that i do look 1/2 my age, but cant you just keep that to yourselves! And no i am not a homewrecker either! I am just a young looking woman who fell for an older widowed man - so there BIATCH!!

1 comment: