Dom

Dom

Monday, April 26, 2010

Fighting - another day another glass of wine

As i sit here listening to every abc song on utube, i am hiding from my teenagers in the office.

As every afternoon goes by so does the same scenarios. I work all morning and pick up Dom at 130 and get home, soon after number 1 and number 2 get home half an hour after each other. Everything is fine at home until all 3 are home at the same time.

Its not 2 seconds until the teenagers are in the same room and they are yelling, fighting, teasing each other and scream one word, "FRANCESCAAAAAA." I think that I am going to change my name, seriously!!!!

I have learned along the way to just let them handle their own "battles." But why must they drag me into every single little problem. "He's looking at me funny" "He locked me out of my room" " He's listening to the tv while doing homework" " I hate him, he hates me" BLAH BLAH BLAHHHHH

As i hide here listening to the abc's in english, spanish and french, ( Dom loves the abc's by the way) the boys have had another fight so i told them to handle it on their own, ha ha ha, lets see how this goes!! As time goes on, whatever the fight was originally was about doesn really matter, the bys only care who gets in trouble the most - arghhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment