Dom

Dom

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

vacation is truly killing me loudly

Hey guys again....

I swear that my heart is breaking inside my chest. Dom is not the kid that i know these days. He is very anti-social, refuses to leave the house and is just not himself.

As soon as school ended Dom started turning into this very reserved child. His teacher, the only teacher that he has had his whole life will not be his teacher anymore and he is getting a new one since he is getting older. I am welcome for the change but i dont think Dom is. Since the last week of school he started becoming very difficult getting ready for school in the am, but was also being teansitioned into his new class. Aspergers plus change does not bode too well with him.

As soon as vaca started he becoming a recluse. He doesnt want to leave the house, jst wants to stay home all the time, we even go to his favoite friends houses and he just sits in a corner and looks so sad/miserable, it just breaks your heart seeing him like that.

Watching dom like this is so dificult for me. In the past 2 years he has progressed so much and has gotten so much better, it is very heartwenching to see him like this.  How can regressions happen so fast and be so difficult. I CAN NOT wait until next tues when school starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment